In this 4-hour online class you will learn:
- The fundamental rhythms of embryological development
- How disruptions in early rhythms may contribute to sensory dysfunction or developmental delays
- Neurological differences between “wiring” and “willfulness”
- Theories and practice of neural plasticity: “Re-wiring” the brain
- Simple focusing techniques for your own stress relief
Explore the restorative power of your own flow of health, for you and your family!
This class is currently available, for CE credits, through HomeCEUConnection. Click here to purchase the online, 4-hour course, take the test, and earn your CEUs!