In this special half-day class you will learn:
- The fundamental rhythms of embryological development
- How disruptions in early rhythms may contribute to sensory dysfunction or developmental delays
- Neurological differences between “wiring” and “willfulness”
- Theories and practice of neural plasticity: “Re-wiring” the brain
- Simple focusing techniques for your own stress relief
Explore the restorative power of your own flow of health, for you and your family!
Pre-registration is required.
Join Us! This class has been rescheduled for November 4, 2017.
Amaryllis Therapy Network
4704 Harlan St., Ste 200, Denver CO 80212
Contact: Amaryllis Therapy Network, 303 433 0852
Register! Registration links for the rescheduled class date available soon. Thank you!
**Family Sharing Special** Tuition is $100 for up to two family members and/or caregivers. You will receive an illustrated workbook to share, covering the class information. Click the dropdown menu on the online registration page for this special.