Sensory Brain Development Class
This full-day class includes the morning session on Sensory Brain Development, for parents, caregivers and therapists, and the afternoon session for therapists.
The afternoon session is for therapists only.
In this special full-day class for therapists, you will learn:
- The fundamental rhythms of embryological development
- How disruptions in early rhythms may contribute to sensory dysfunction or developmental delays
- Neurological differences between “wiring” and “willfulness”
- Theories and practice of neural plasticity: “Re-wiring” the brain
- Intervention strategies for somatic, sensory and social brain issues
- Integration strategies for hands-on movement work
Explore the Neuro-Ignition driving meaningful movement development!
Pre-registration is required.
Join Us! This class has been rescheduled for November 4, 2017.
Amaryllis Therapy Network
4704 Harlan St., Ste 200, Denver CO 80212
Contact: Amaryllis Therapy Network, 303 433 0852
Register! Link for November 4 will be available shortly. Thank you!